BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Magnetic Boards



This large magnetic board is 16 inches wide by 30 inches tall.





Magnetic Boards are a fun way to change out pictures without having to take the frame off the wall.

This Thomas family message board can be used for pictures or notes. I added the kids names to the metal so they all have their own space. I can do as many blocks as you need.
These are just some ideas of the many things you can do with the metal. I can change colors and sayings on everything. Need a last minute gift for a teacher? Personalize their name on a magnet board.
"Look what I did" I love all the things that my children color and I wanted a cute way to display it. This way it is not all over my fridge and when they want to color more they decide which gets to go. I can change the color for the back. And if you want just one name I can do that too.

Choose the color block and ribbon, then choose what you want to display.