BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

June Make and Take


Hey Everyone... I hope you are enjoying your summer. I thought I would do another make and take on June 26th it is this Saturday at 2:00. You are more than welcome to bring your children because I will have mine here. This month we are making the "Having somewhere to go..." (see the picture) I will need to know what color you would like the vinyl. I would say either white vinyl... if you want a darker board, or chocolate or black if you want a lighter board. Please make sure you let me know when you RSVP @ stickwithmevinyls@Hotmail.com . If you don't want to come and make anything you are more than welcome to stop by and check out all the cute stuff I have been working on, and it is a lot. The cost for this class is $10.00 and if you want to bring a friend to come and make the project you will get yours for only $8.00. If you need directions please let me know.


Also, I think it is about that time that I do another drawing... So here are the ways you can enter.

1. Respond to this post... stickwithmevinyls@Hotmail.com 2. Come to the make and take on Saturday 3. Make the project 4. Bring a friend 5. For every $10 you spend that day get another entry into the drawing. 6. Book a "VINYL PARTY" either a make and take class or just a party. (Where you will earn free stuff just for having one)

The prize will be a $25.00 Stick with Me Vinyls Money!!!! You can use it for anything that I sell including make and take classes. Please let me know if you have any questions. I hope the sun says out long enough for us to enjoy it.

OH... you are always welcome to do a last name board at this make and take. If you have a wedding coming up and need a present or just want one for your self. Just let me know Talk to you soon!! Thanks Angela